Account Executive - Federal Gov & Commercial Enterprise (National Capital Region)
Toronto ON, Canada (remote)
Benchmark is UNIQUE! We are an elite boutique engineering services delivery firm also offering solutions that assist, accelerate, and automate business infrastructures. We help solve the current people and skills problem. By helping clients automate, orchestrate, and enforce a governed IT and software delivery practice, we drastically reduce the time being spent on tasks, so that current staff can be upskilled and deliver more rewarding outcomes to both themselves, and the company. Our partner ecosystem provides us with the ability to design and implement full stack solutions, making value earning potential limitless.
What makes this role exciting?
Benchmark is looking for a talented sales leader to manage the Federal Government, Enterprise, and Commercial space in the national capital region. This is a senior role that will provide fascinating opportunities in the fastest growing space in IT. Our ideal candidate will help bring to market our proven services capabilities, and our channel partner solutions to help Benchmark become a major force in the public sector and commercial space.
Specifically, you will engage with Benchmark leadership, sales, and engineering teams to understand and drive the value statements to facilitate customer acquisition and reach sales targets. You will maintain close oversight of the sales pipeline and focus on closing strategic deals within your territory. You will help build a winning team for Benchmark in the region.
Success will be measured based on your impact on building our sales pipeline, revenues generated from product and services sales, and the effectiveness of growing your client and partner network.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field
- You have 10+ years sales and partner leadership, tenured with Federal GOV, business and partner channel development in the technology industry or related experience
- You are fully bilingual (French/English) and you are Inclusive, collaborative, and a team player
- You have strong discipline in business management, achieving sales targets and operational excellence
- You develop and engage with the extended partner ecosystem to maximize Benchmark presence in the account and build the channel relationships
- You have relationships with procurement officers and GOV Agencies and Depts, existing commercial account relationships
- You can engage/collaborate with extended Federal team of Solution Architects, Services Resources, Channel Partner leads and the others on the Federal team
- You have an exceptional ability to learn and articulate both business and technical value of legacy to cloud adoption to senior business and technical decision makers
- You have deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, capabilities, and solutions
- You can uncover and understand the customer’s IT and business objectives, priorities, and requirements
- You have demonstrated experience and success in engaging with senior executives, your network is strong
- You have experience with Bid desk/RFP execution with support from inside sales teams
- Industry leading total compensation package
- Diverse and dynamic work environment, experienced and proven leadership
- Remote work, but access to an office in Montreal to meet with the regional team
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- One of the most highly skilled digital transformation/DevOps team in Canada
- Continuous support, motivation, and sense of team
- The greatest mix of products and services that clients urgently need to succeed
- Tools and mentoring to overachieve
- A sense of pride, belonging and limitless opportunity
Do you like the above? Apply.
Life is short spend it with people who will build you up and make an innovative impact on this world. Bold Innovation.