Toronto ON, Canada (remote)
Benchmark Corp is a rapidly growing organization that specializes in helping customers with their digital transformation within the Canadian market. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, detail oriented and dynamic individual that enjoys working in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
You would be building repeatable, best-practice partner co-marketing initiatives including integrated marketing campaigns, digital activations, virtual, field events, and content. You will work closely with our digital and software team to help launch new products and collateral such as whitepapers.
This role requires that you’re an excellent marketer, able to nimbly identify and focus on priority initiatives. You must work closely with colleagues in digital, services, channel, sales, and customer success.
Working closely with leadership and partners to create targeted campaigns and events to manage/consume the Marketing Development Funds (MDF). Using your guidance and expertise to be effective with conversions.
As part of your performance metrics, you will be expected to use Outreach (Sales Engagement Platform) to track lead generation from events and conversion to sales pipeline
Enrich and expand relationships with our Canadian partners/vendors by planning and managing co-marketing efforts including integrated campaigns, field events (virtual and IRL), content marketing and other initiatives
Increase awareness and generate leads locally through partners and on social media through campaigns
Answer partner marketing requests, prioritising workflow, and identifying new opportunities
Educate partner managers and the partner community on global and regional marketing initiatives, including product marketing, customer marketing, digital activations, campaigns, content and PR initiatives
Ensure timely and relevant communications are deployed to keep our partners abreast of services/program and product enhancements
Manage partner co-marketing budget, performance metrics and tracking systems for regular analysis and reporting on impact
Develop and make relevant partner facing materials to aid with onboarding, training and education
Work closely with Partner Managers to ensure partners are successfully onboarded, activated and engaged.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, including demonstrable work with partner, channel or community ecosystems
- Demonstrable experience driving campaigns that are measured, strategic and creative.
- Experience running and coordinating IRL events (not priority now due to COVID), content-led activations and integrated campaigns
- Excellent communication and organizational skills — you’re able to stay focused on the big picture while paying attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in uncertainty, resolve ambiguity and think quickly on your feet
- A resourceful attitude and positive negotiation skills – you’ll be working with a lot of different teams across Shopify and external ecosystem partners
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on skill level
- Ability to earn commission on self led accounts
- Remote Work/Work from Home
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
Do you like the above? Apply.
Life is short spend it with people who will build you up and make an innovative impact on this world. Bold Innovation.